This Panasonic 251 Series DECT Cordless Phone is ideal for those living in apartments of multi-storey buildings. It combines classic styling with essential call features such as 50-name & number phonebook, call ID*, speaker phone and much more at an affordable price.
The newly developed error correction system features 80 times higher precision than conventional systems, ensuring clear conversation with fewer glitches or interruptions. Even when you're out in the backyard or the garage, far away from the base unit, you'll still be able to enjoy a smooth, error-free conversation.
Hands-Free Speakerphone on Handset
The hands-free speakerphone lets you talk on the phone even when you're busy cooking, cleaning, using your PC, or doing just about anything. It's also handy for taking notes, typing, etc.
The handset features amber-coloured, easy-to-read LCD (16-digit, 3-line dot display) with backlight for easy operation
One Touch Eco Mode
Just press the dedicated ECO button. Signal output is reduced by up to 90% and power consumption is reduced by about 3.5%. In the Eco mode, the ECO indicator is clearly displayed on the LCD to show the Eco mode is activated.
Caller ID with 50-Name & Number Caller ID Memory*
Thanks to Caller ID*2 capability, you'll be able to see the phone number of an incoming call on the LCD. If the caller is registered in the phonebook, their name will be displayed.
* Requires subscription to Caller ID service offered by a telephone company
• Panasonic 251 Series DECT Cordless Phone.
• Delivers clear sound.
• One touch eco mode.
• Hands-free speakerphone on handset.
• Polyphonic ringer 5-melody/5-tone on handset.
• Caller ID enabled with 50-name and number call log.
• Illuminated display.
• 10-redial number.
• Wall-mountable base unit.
• Battery life: Up to 18 hours of talk time/170 hours of stand by.
• Rechargeable batteries. (AAA RO3 NiMH) included.
• Dimensions (LWH): ◦ Handset: 48 x 32 x 168mm.
◦ Base station: 98 x 121 x 54cm.
• Includes: ◦ 1x Handset.
◦ 1x Base station.
◦ AC Adaptor.
◦ Telephone line cord.
• Model: KX-TG2511ALT.
• Transmission Type: Digitally Enhanced (DECT).
• GigaHertz Operating Frequency (GHz): 1.8.
• Max. number of Handsets: 1.
• Number of Handsets Supplied: 1.
• Caller ID Compatible: Yes.
• Call Waiting Caller ID: Yes.
• Talking Caller ID: No.
• Audible Caller ID: Yes.
• Caller ID Memory (Qty): 10.
• Customisable Caller ID: No.
• Light-up Indicator: No.
• SMS Compatible: No.
• Phone Book Memory Handset (Qty): 50.
• Phone Book Search: No.
• Phone Book Copy: Yes.
• SIM Card Reader: No.
• Voice Enhancer: No.
• Icon Operation: No.
• Hands Free Speakerphone on Handset: Yes.
• Hands Free Speakerphone on Base Station: No.
• Navigator Key: No.
• Dual Keypad (Keypad on Base Station): No.
• Backlit Keypad on Handset/s: No.
• LCD: 3-Line.
• Backlit LCD: Amber.
• Night Mode: No.
• Private Ringing: No.
• Ringer Melodies (Qty): 5.
• Ringer Tones (Qty): 5.
• Ringer Tone on Handset: Yes.
• Ringer Tone on Base Station: No.
• Redial on Handset (Qty): 10.
• Redial on Base Station (Qty): 0.
• Auto Redial: No.
• One Touch Dial (Qty): 0.
• Time/Date Display: Yes.
• Alarm Function: No.
• Any Key Answer: Yes.
• Intercom (Handset to Handset): Yes.
• Intercom (Handset to Base Station): No.
• Intercom Type: Two-way.
• Handset Locator: Yes.
• Headset Jack: No.
• Hearing Aid Compatible: No.
• Key Lock: No.
• Conference Call Function: Yes.
• Handset Standby Time (Hrs): 170.
• Handset Talk Time (Hrs): 18.
• Charge Time (Hrs): 7.
• Integrated Digital Answering Machine: No.
• Wall Mountable: Yes.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: